$29 for a 60 minute therapeutic massage, a $60 value!
Massage can help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Get a $10 Credit to use on a Deal! Do you want to make $10? Get a $10 credit when you refer a friend! You will be provided with a unique sharing link once you login to halfpriceozarks.com. After your friend registers with that link, they must purchase a daily deal within 180 days for you to receive a credit. The credit will automatically show on your account. Thanks for sharing Daily Deals!
Get Your Deal for FREE! When 3 of your friends buy this deal you get your money back! After your purchase you’ll be given a unique web link to share with your friends. You will receive an email and a refund when 3 of your friends buy this deal. Refund can only be earned once per deal. Shipping Not Included.
Promotional value expires 4/30/13
Paid value expires 12/20/17
Limit 1 deal per person.May buy 2 more as gifts.Please use different name on each certificate.1 certificate per person per visit.Full face value must be used at time of visit.No cash back for unused portion.No cash value. Not valid with any other promotion. Gratuity not included. No refunds. All sales are final. 24 hour cancellation required or deal is void.
About Beyond the Body Massage, Chad Schaaf LMT
Specializing in Massage Therapy, Energetic Work, and Spirtual Healings.
"I had spent the last 10 years searching for a massage therapist. I had gone to over 20 therapists during my search and just could not find the right fit. Finally, my sister gave me a gift certificate to Healthy Pleasures. She said it was the best massage she had ever received. I have been going to Chad now for 2 years. The massages are wonderful, and he introduced me to something else I had never experienced. I am a very open minded person, so when Chad suggested we do some healing work simply by exchanging energy, I was excited to try it. The experience I had was incomparable to anything I had ever felt. He focused on certain parts of my body that were holding a lot of negative energy from my past and I literally felt the pain melting away. When it was finished I had a feeling of euphoria. I couldn’t wait to get home and tell my husband about it. For the next several weeks I was more at peace than I had been in years. I even noticed a change in my daughter, as if she could sense a peace in me that had transferred to her. I highly recommend this service!"
ABOUT CHAD SCHAAF, LMT
The body has the ability to heal itself of nearly anything if given the proper care. I am dedicated to helping everyone achieve their optimum well-being through conscientious healthcare. I know there is so much work to be done when it comes to health reform; there is nothing in the world I would rather be doing. I look forward to helping you on your journey.
In my spare time, I love reading, playing in drumming circles, learning to play the didgeridoo, attending healing circles, and camping.
Refer friends and earn for free
When you purchase a deal and share with friends you can receive a credit for your purchase.
This applies to one item only not multiple quantities.